Information Letter No. 17-16 – Effective August 1, 2017, The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) has listed its new and approved payment rate changes (decrease in payment rates) for the following providers as identified in the below list.
HHSC has exempted the rates for the Consumer Directed Services (CDS) option from these rate reductions. All providers should share with any CDS employers to whom they provide any HCS or TxHmL services that the CDS option is specifically exempted from these rate decreases.
The Rate Changes are addressed to:
- Community First Choice (CFC) Providers
- Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs)
- Home and Community-based Services (HCS) Providers
- Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability Authorities
- Texas Home Living (TxHmL) Providers
The HCS rates, the TxHmL rates, and the CFC Rates can all be found online. For more details please review the information letter Here.