Health care providers often go into medicine because they find it intellectually and personally rewarding — not because they want to spend their careers poring over complex regulations or sparring with regulatory agencies.
At Garlo Ward, P.C., our attorneys know the health care industry and the laws that govern it. We have been helping medical professionals meet the legal and regulatory challenges of doing business since 1999. We are equipped to address all of the legal concerns that arise in the course of owning and operating a health care facility or other type of business.
We help health care professionals and their businesses with matters including:
- Business formation, startup and operations
- Transactions and contracts
- Administrative law
- Regulatory compliance
- Employment law matters
In our decades of combined experience, our lawyers have represented virtually all types of medical professionals. Our clients span Texas’ health care industry and include:
- Long-term care, retirement and assisted living facilities
- Community-based services such as intermediate care facilities for individuals with an intellectual disability or related condition
- Home health care and hospice providers
- Physicians and health care practices
- All other licensed health care professionals, including dentists, nurses, physical therapists, physician assistants and psychologists
Contact Our Knowledgeable Health Care Law Attorneys
From our office in Lakeway, we serve clients throughout Texas, including Austin, Travis County and the surrounding area. We encourage you to contact us for a consultation to learn more about our practice. Please contact us online or call us at(512) 302-1103, or 800-616-4521 toll free, to arrange an appointment.