DADS News Alerts: Upcoming Webinars, Form 2002
A sample of recent DADS news alerts:
– Form 2002, Reporting Reasonable Suspicion of a Crime, is available.
– Registration is open for the DADS Culture Change Initiative: Symposium 2012. You may register here.
- Lubbock: Wednesday, Aug. 22, Holiday Inn Lubbock – Hotel and Towers
- Dallas: Friday, Aug. 24, Westin Park Central
- San Antonio: Tuesday, Nov. 13, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center
- Houston: Thursday, Nov. 15, Hilton Houston Southwest
– DADS updated the MDS portion of the web site.
Mark your calendars!
– DADS will hold a Quality Improvement webinar for CDSAs on Friday, August 17, 2012, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. You may register here.
– DADS will hold a CLASS Stakeholder Quarterly Webinar on Wednesday, August 22, 2012, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. for stakeholders of the waiver program. You may register here.
– DADS invited providers to attend an ALF provider meeting on Thursday, August 23, 2012, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the USDA Building, Main Conference Room, 3810 4th Street, Lubbock. You may register here beginning at 8:30 a.m.
– The next enrollment training for entities interested in becoming a CDSA will be held September 5-7, 2012, at the William Travis Building, Room 1-104, 1701 N. Congress Avenue, Austin, Texas. More information here.
– DADS invited providers to register for the next webinar in the continuing series on a variety of topics addressing Culture Change in nursing homes. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, September 5, 2012, from 2-3 p.m. You may register here.
See the news page for more information about these and other alerts.