As a result HHSC’s delay in issuing the proposed rates, the public commet period has been extended through Friday, August 7, 2009 at 5:00 p.m.
Take advantage of this opportunity to have your voice heard by emailing Pam McDonald with HHSC at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, August 7, 2009.
â€¢ The proposed rates are based upon models developed by Deloitte Touche in 1997 and updated using data from the 2007 ICF/MR cost reports inflated to the 2010-11 biennium.
â€¢ The proposed payment rate adjustments are based on the rebasing of the ICF/MR models using data from the FY 2007 ICF/MR cost reports; updating of wage and price inflation factors to project expenses to the rate period; and HHSC reimbursement rules that allow HHSC to adjust reimbursement amounts when it deems such are warranted.
* Direct care wages in the model increase from $8.30 to $8.85/hr
* Direct care trainer wages in the model increase from $8.48to $8.97/hr
* Direct care worker supervisor wages in the model increase from $11.12 to $13.24/hr
* Direct care trainer supervisor wages in the model increase from $11.12 to $12.52/hr
* QMRP wages in the model increase from $16.51 to $18.00/hr
* Nurse wages in the model increase from $18.70 to $20.46/hr